Want to read more? Support the wrapping obsession!

Feel free to "tip" the writer if you enjoy what you read! All paypal tips will go to her babies' comfort and her multitasking abilities via wrap purchases.
#WillWriteForWraps TIP JAR

Friday, October 16, 2015

The Underground Review: Pavo "XOXO"

Wrap: Unreleased Pavo "XOXO" (unofficial name)



At first glance, XOXO looks made of silk and the thin, smooth thread seems more painted than woven like brush strokes into letters of love. The dark charcoal color makes this wrap the perfect wear for daytime or night, from jeans and a t-shirt to a formal wedding. It is the wrapper's version  of the "the little black dress". This, my friends, is your perfect Little Black Wrap.


I must admit that I've had an affection for this wrap long before getting the chance to try it out, but from imagination to reality, this wrap was no disappointment. Since the mavens had greeted me at the door with champagne, my wrap job was just a tinsy bit clumsy. Lucky for me, this wrap could make any carry look good. It felt airy and light enough to be 100% cotton, but the way it made me feel like a million bucks caused me to wonder if it had blended some silk in there somewhere. I am a sucker for a beautiful "wrong" side, and took this opportunity to do a FRTR with a Poppins Finish to be able to show off its stunning reverse as well. It glided into place smoothly, and I can only imagine how supportive this wrap would be in a back carry. If Millie's gummy smile and refusal to let go was any indication of a good wrap, then I believe Pavo has a winner!


Rumor has it that this wrap will be released in the same manner as K&K, in 2016. The heart of K&K reminded us of National Heart Month, and Pavo dedicated proceeds to The Children's Heart Foundation. So, it is difficult not to notice the heart hidden in one of the XOXOs and wonder if its design was specifically to represent this cause dear to Pavo's heart for 2016. This is all speculation, mind you, but I would make sure to be ready for a stocking this February.


1 comment:

  1. Hi

    I am trying to find one of these wraps as my little girl's initials are XO...they are sold out on the Pavo website...can you recommend any online selling groups where I might come across one please?

    ReplyDelete