Want to read more? Support the wrapping obsession!

Feel free to "tip" the writer if you enjoy what you read! All paypal tips will go to her babies' comfort and her multitasking abilities via wrap purchases.
#WillWriteForWraps TIP JAR

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Underground Review: Girasol Pixie Herringbone

Wrap: ColorfulBABY's exclusive Girasol Pixie Herringbone, Rosa Fuchsia Weft


This wrap is like the dress on clearance because no one likes how it looks on the hanger. The flat shots do it a disservice. I let it sit for weeks, because the moment it arrived I decided it wasn't for me. Oh, how wrong a girl can be when they choose not to try on the dress!


It was due to my beautiful toddler's request for a piggy wrap ride that I finally took it out and washed it. Even taking it out of the dryer, it already looked...different. As I began to wrap my daughter, the buttery softness eased her into a snuggly state. The strength of the wrap held her close, even as my mediocre back carry skills left the wrap somewhat loose in the rails and bunchy around her legs. The beautiful morning sun was offering a soft gleam on the grass, and my daughter and I took to the outdoors for photos and twirls. It was only after the first photo that I saw it: the beauty of this rainbow.





Just like the dress on the clearance rack, this wrap shines in a new light when it is worn. Where the flat shot creates an all too girly pink overriding the colorful rainbow, the action shots showcase its bright, joyful collection of colors without the overly stark contrast of a white weft. Every photo we took offered a fun and unique array of zig zagged lines in myriad hues. The knot shot may be my favorite one of all time. My daughter summed it up best in a simple, content smile and a sincere, "Pretty!" as she cuddled against my back.



If you are looking for a rainbow to wrap up your little one that favors the bright pretty colors and fun, confetti-like zig zags of the herringbone weave, this is the wrap for you. Don't let this deal on the BSTs pass you by...because the clearance tag may be offputting, but it wears beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment