Want to read more? Support the wrapping obsession!

Feel free to "tip" the writer if you enjoy what you read! All paypal tips will go to her babies' comfort and her multitasking abilities via wrap purchases.
#WillWriteForWraps TIP JAR

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Why I am Smitten About SMITTEN WOVENS

I've been enjoying some wraps recently from Smitten Wovens, and I just keep finding more things to love about this company! So, after spending my morning snuggling these wraps and my little ones,  I thought I'd share with you all the reasons I am smitten with Smitten...




1. Smitten Wovens is USA based and all wraps are produced in the USA.


2. Every wrap purchased includes a gently used book to share with your little ones.

3. Smitten Wovens donates money from every release to a charity chosen by their fans!


4. With the widest wrap on the market, you can easily carry little ones of every size without struggling to make a good seat.

5. I love supporting a fellow Texas family!


6. They offer a 6 month warranty on all their wraps to protect their customers from any manufacturer's defects.

7. You can buy a size 8 for under $200!


8. They have plenty of in-stock wraps readily available for purchase at wearsmitten.com.

9. Every Smitten has passed ASTM F2907-14b and flammability testing and is lab certified to be free of heavy metals and phthalates.


10. They are an ethical company that I can feel proud to support!

No comments:

Post a Comment