Want to read more? Support the wrapping obsession!

Feel free to "tip" the writer if you enjoy what you read! All paypal tips will go to her babies' comfort and her multitasking abilities via wrap purchases.
#WillWriteForWraps TIP JAR

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The Underground Review: Sweet Pea Doll Sling

Wrap: Sweet Pea Ring Slings Doll Ring Sling

Wrappee: Little Baby Hope Doll



I wasn't sure how my daughters would react to wearing their own baby dolls, but I figured it wouldn't hurt for them to have a carrier of their own. I will admit now that having only one available for them to try was a mistake. Their excitement over getting to "wear like mommy" was overwhelming, and bickering quickly ensued over who would get to try it first.



This doll ring sling from Sweet Pea Ring Slings as absolutely beautiful. The fabric is soft against my little ones' skin, the colors are precious and perfect for my sweet daughters, and the quality is top notch. Just because it is made for dolls does not mean it is created with any less care or consideration.  I should also add that while we received a ring sling made from a more feminine fabric, Sweet Pea makes doll ring slings with a variety of fabrics to suit your son or daughter's tastes. I was very impressed with this wonderfully designed and well-made doll carrier. This is obviously a play item made to last throughout one's childhood.

All of my daughters took a turn with this lovely ring sling. We only had a very petite doll for this wearing session, but this sling could easily accommodate a doll or teddy bear of most sizes and provide a comfortable carry. Notable quotes from our doll-wearing session included the following:

"Wow, it's so pretty!"
"Mama, look I'm wearing like you!"
"Awww...baby sweeping now."



My girls were able to tighten and loosen the ring sling on their own without difficulty. Front carries and hip carries, with baby doll's arms in or out were not a problem for my 4 year old, 2.5 year old, or 22 month old. My most enthusiastic babywearing daughter requested to do a back carry, and this mama was easily able to adjust the ring sling to fit my daughter's desired carry with ease.



If you are looking for beautiful, budget-friendly babywearing play items for your children, let me be the first to recommend Sweet Pea Ring Slings for your purchase. Inexpensive in price but high quality in its creation, this ring sling will be a treasured item for years to come in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment