Want to read more? Support the wrapping obsession!

Feel free to "tip" the writer if you enjoy what you read! All paypal tips will go to her babies' comfort and her multitasking abilities via wrap purchases.
#WillWriteForWraps TIP JAR

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Underground Review: Risaroo Wovens Tetris Fog

Wrap: Risaroo Wovens Tetris Fog


This should be a blanket, I thought to myself as my hand gently grazed the woven fabric. This is too soft and smooth to be a wrap. I borrowed it anyway, because the gorgeous design and breathtaking fading charcoal to cream left me wondering--hoping?--it could work. (I'm a sucker for dark greys.) 


This is a wrap I'd like to take out for a latte. Not a pumpkin spice, because it is far from basic. It shimmers in its ombré progression of light to dark (or dark to light depending on your mood) and wraps you up like your favorite sweater. It breathes enough for the occasional ray of Sunshine through the cloudy day, and keeps you warm when the storm comes. 


This is not your baby's wrap. It's yours, from contemporary design to throw back name, this wrap is meant to keep you as comfortable as your little one. And boy does it ever. If a wrap could be too smooth, this would be it, not catching or clingy at any point in the experience. Yet it was supportive enough to handle a fancy finish without digging into my shoulders or losing the strong grip on my lil monster of a toddler. She gave it a pair of duck lips and a solid "Rock on!"





So, if you have a chance to try this unique and oh-so-comfortable piece of wrap fashion, do it. And don't forget to to enjoy your cup of coffee as it wraps you and your little one against those cool Autumn days. 



No comments:

Post a Comment